Terms and Conditions
PPM America, Inc. (PPM) administers this website. The following Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of this website and all products, services, content, tools and information available through the website. Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing, browsing, logging into and/or otherwise using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not access this website or any pages thereof.
These Terms represent the entire agreement between PPM and you, in addition to any other agreements between you and us, and any other agreements that govern your use of our or any third party's products, services, content, tools and information available on this website.
PPM is registered as an investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. PPM Finance, Inc. is not a registered investment adviser or a bank. PPM America Capital Partners, LLC is not a registered investment adviser.
PPM is registered to conduct business in the United States of America only. The presentation of information regarding PPM’s investment services is dependent on local regulations. If you use this site from locations other than the United States, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations. Investment services described in this site are only available in those countries or jurisdictions where promotion or sale is permitted. PPM does not offer or make its investment services available to the general public. This site is designed for investors who have a high level of financial and business experience. The information contained herein should not be used or relied upon by investors who do not have this degree of sophistication.
Nothing contained on this site should be construed as a solicitation, offer or recommendation by PPM or its affiliates to buy or sell any security or investment product, nor should it be relied upon in making an investment or other decision. PPM is not determining the suitability of any investment for any investor. The information contained herein does not constitute legal or tax advice. You should obtain relevant professional advice before making any investment decision.
Limitation of Liability
The information published on this website is provided as a convenience to visitors and should be used for informational purposes only. PPM may temporarily or permanently terminate or limit your access to this website for any reason, without notice or liability.
PPM and its affiliates shall have no liability for direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential (including, without limitation, lost profits) for losses or any other damages resulting, in whole or in part, from the use of this website. All information and contents provided herein are furnished “as is” and PPM and its affiliates disclaim, to the fullest extent of the law, any implied or express warranty of any kind, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. If you live in a state that does not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, some or all of these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
While PPM uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on its website is current and accurate at the date of publication, no warranties are made, either express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, or completeness of the information.
You are responsible for the means you use to access the website and you accept at your own risk that the Internet and online communications medium may not perform as intended or desired despite the efforts of PPM, your internet service provider, and you. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction of your property or operations as a result of using this website.
Past investment performance is not necessarily a guide to the future performance of an investment. The value of investments may fall as well as rise, and investors may not get back the amount of money they invested.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions on Use
The content on this website is owned or licensed by PPM and its affiliates and is protected by applicable copyrights, trademarks, service marks and/or other intellectual property rights. The content is provided solely for your personal, non-commercial use. PPM and its affiliates grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to view, bookmark, download and print the pages within the website solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Except as otherwise stated herein, you may not:
- Modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, create derivative works from, sell, transfer or otherwise distribute in any way material from PPM’s website or any website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by PPM.
- Copy, modify, mask, remove or display any name, logo, text, or graphic image displayed on this website without the express written permission of PPM or the respective owner. Modification or use for any other purpose than otherwise permitted herein is a violation of PPM’s and the respective owner’s intellectual proprietary rights.
- Redeliver any of the pages, text, images, or other content of PPM’s website using “framing” or other technology without PPM’s express written permission.
- Use devices (including software) in a manner that could damage, disable or overburden this website or any system, server or network connected to this site, including those that are designed to provide repeated automated access to ppmamerica.com other than those made generally available by PPM.
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any information, services, systems, networks or servers connected to or associated with this website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to such through hacking, password or data mining or any other means of circumventing any access-limiting, user authentication or security device.
- Collect or store data about other users of this website.
- Include “PPM” any other PPM trademark, any PPM executive’s name, or any variation of any of the foregoing, as a metatag, hidden textual element, or any other indicator that may create an impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement between any user and/or site and PPM.
- PPM does not transfer title to the software to you.
- You own the medium on which the software is recorded, but PPM retains full and complete title to the software and all intellectual property rights therein.
- You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the software to any other form whatsoever.
Links to this Website
Links to this website are not permitted without the prior written consent of PPM. Requests for such approval should be submitted to WebsiteSupport@ppmamerica.com.
Integration and Severability
If any provision of these terms is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.